That is definietly a concern Wolvesmom. I rely on my phone daily and we need to get yours back in shape. So I can better understand what is happening I have a couple of questions. When does this error appear? Any other changes?
One thing I want to try is to Clear the Cache partition on the phone. Follow these instructions:
1. Turn off your phone
2. With the device shut down, press and hold the "Volume Up", "Home" and "Power" keys
3.After the phone vibrates once, release the "Power" key but keep pressing "Volume Up" and "Home"
4. At the "Android System Recovery" screen, release all hardware buttons
5. From the recovery menu, press "Volume down" to navigate to and highlight "wipe cache partition"
6. Press "Power" to select the option
7. After the cache partition has been wiped, a "Reboot system now" message / option will be highlighted
8. Press "Power" to reboot your phone.
Let me know if that helps.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!