Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
can't send video message
dafish

I've tried lowering the quality of the video and tried using different messaging apps (stock and hangouts) but every time I try to send a video message, I get an error, "Video is too large for MMS message."  I've even tried to send a 2 second video and get the same error.  I just had a friend with an iphone send me a video and I received it and it played no problem (lower quality than the actual video though) and I was able to forward it back to her through hangouts with no problem.  She received the low quality version that I got.  Then I tried saving it and attaching it to an MMS back to her through Hangouts and it sent without a problem (low quality).  So I checked the size of the file she sent me and it's 255kb and about 12 seconds long.  The size of a 5 second video I tried to send but couldn't was 8.3 MB and that's with low quality settings.  Can anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong and how to send a video on this fancy new LG G3 phone on the best high speed wireless network? Thanks in advance

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: can't send video message
dafish

Disregard.  Figured it out.

0 Likes