cant be heard
dizzy_desi
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ive had my lg g3 since december with no issues. Then last week i recieved a call from a verizon phone (another g3 on the same base account) and he couldnt hear me. Now when i call other phones ( all on the same base plan) none of them can hear me but when other people (landlines) call  i have no problem.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: cant be heard
lizgiggles
Enthusiast - Level 2

okay so found out what the problem is, it is with the google search there was an update and it has been causing issues with the audio. If you go to google search application then select on settings the go to voice then select on ok google detection, then turn off the option From any screen.

found it on XDA developers.

Here is the link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?+=2851664.

Have a great day all. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

lizgiggles
Enthusiast - Level 2

We are having the same problem I have 3 LG G3 phones have the same issue. The issue is not location specific happens everywhere we go. We will power cycle our phones and will be okay for about 3 calls and then stops again. Has been happening for about 3 days now. Really getting old having to power cycle the phone. I am on the phone now and getting transferred to tier 2 tech support.

0 Likes
lizgiggles
Enthusiast - Level 2

Oh also does not matter will happen on bluetooth and speaker phone.

0 Likes
dizzy_desi
Enthusiast - Level 1

Let me know how it goes! Im going by the verizon store in the morning, have no patience for automated helplines

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

*611, press 1, press 4, say "agent."

lizgiggles
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey there dizzy.desi does yours get better for a few after turning off and back on? Also just curious are you on Lollipop?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

No LG G3 is on Lollipop officially yet.

0 Likes
dizzy_desi
Enthusiast - Level 1

no verizion g3 maybe i know some sprint phone have gotten them. With that, no i dont lol

0 Likes
dizzy_desi
Enthusiast - Level 1

Wait i just looked im android 5.0.   Isnt that the lollipop update?

0 Likes
dizzy_desi
Enthusiast - Level 1

Sorry, yes it does get better.

0 Likes