goguard registraion
akbio3

bought new lg7, trying to register with goguard which wants a verison(?) registration number.  says email to follow with registration number after purchase.  what am i missing?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: goguard registraion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congratulations on your new phone; the LG G7 is an excellent choice, and we want you to enjoy all the great features. I want to make sure that you get the assistance that you need with GoGuard. GoGuard it's not a Verizon Wireless service, and we don't have access to their systems. I would highly recommend contacting them directly to provide you with the registration number. Please visit GoGuard FAQ's page http://spr.ly/6601Ewd9v on that same page you can scroll down and find their customer service information. Does this provide clarity?

EvelynR_VZW

0 Likes
Tracy196752

I don’t have a email with the number I need to register 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our goal is to help you make sure that you get the help that you need. My apologies for any confusion, Tracy196752. We are not sure what GoGuard is asking for when they are requesting a "registration number." Please contact GoGuard customer support for clarification as our devices do not have such a number. Does this help clarify?

GinaU_VZW

0 Likes
AnitaSimmons

I got the registration number from GoGuard Customer Service. 844-651-2317. They will give you a registration # then you go to GoGuard.net to register. You must be on Google Chrome.

0 Likes
AnitaSimmons

Call customer service 844-651-2317 and press 1. They will give you a reg # then you go to Goguard.net. You must use Google Chrome. No, I do not work for Verizon.

0 Likes