lg g3 sound
mmmang0605
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've noticed that when I play songs/music sped up (1.1x, 1.2x, etc.) on my G3, I can detect some screeching. It only recently started doing this. Help?

Labels (2)
Re: lg g3 sound
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want you to get the most out of your device! Where is the music being played from? Any recent changes to app or device?
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mmmang0605
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just from my music library. I think my phone went through some updates.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those details, mmman0605. Do you happen to be using any accessories like headphones or speakers with the device? When you go into the settings in your music library, are there any audio effects turned on?
TimothyS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
mmmang0605
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, treble boost and sped up at 1.2x or 1.1x.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for providing those details. Are you using a music app?

DeannaL_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes