lg g5 rs988
Jolly2011

Would i be able to activate the lg g5 rs988 on the Verizon network? Looks like ithe has all the needed bands

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: lg g5 rs988
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate your inquiry. It's not currently approved as an available device. We suggest Verizon Wireless branded devices as functions on the device such as voicemail may not be available simply by placing SIM in the device.
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Usually only Verizon Branded devices are able to connect but they have been getting better about this. I am sure someone else with more knowledge on this subject will respond but I wanted to prepare you for the possibility that this device won't connect and/or receive all capable features.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate your inquiry. It's not currently approved as an available device. We suggest Verizon Wireless branded devices as functions on the device such as voicemail may not be available simply by placing SIM in the device.
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dougf4

I've read in several forums that this model will in fact work on Verizon.  I did however read that Wireless calling will not work, maybe even wireless all together. 

Anyone have experience/answer on this?

0 Likes
CARTH

The comment about LG G5 rs988, unlocked phone, was a year ago.  Has that changed?  Can the unlocked phone work now, April 2017?

0 Likes