lg v60 upgrade issues
ohmstyles
Enthusiast - Level 1

i just recently tried to do a update via the Verizon upgrade assistance on my lg v60. Everything looked great and looked like it finished but the phone never became responsive again? now its just black screen and the phone vibrates every minute for 2 seconds. Im not sure what happened. The phone had ample charge, did this assistant brick my new phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: lg v60 upgrade issues
ohmstyles
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was applying software update 3.

i can plug the cord in and it vibrates for a second then nothing for another minute and it will vibrate. upgrade assistant cant see it anymore so cant repair. The assistant had said that there was another update to do before it finished and stopped working.  iv tired doing all the button combo's, cords and charges. im just blown away that this happening. i just got this phone. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, ohmstyles. We want to ensure you receive the help you need to resolve this issue. We are sending you a Private Note to assist you further.

*Cassie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, ohmstyles. Please respond to this Private Note to get started. 

*Cassie

0 Likes
Christobalito
Enthusiast - Level 1

The Android 11 update made things snappy, but they security update that followed later has made my screen unresponsive to the fingerprint scanner. I know have to tap the screen a couple times to get the fingerprint area to display before I can touch with my thumb to unlock. Please help! So annoying for such an incredible phone.

0 Likes