lgk20v how to find call filter on my phone
marjami

VZW ciustomer service enrolled me in the free Call Filter - but I have no idea how to find it on my phone so I can open it to block spam callers, spam voice mail/messages. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: lgk20v how to find call filter on my phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Call filter is the best way to fight nuisance calls. You can use the feature on an Android, or iOS mobile device. Let's take a look at where yours is. What type of phone do you have? Do you see the Call Filter listed in your applications?

GinaU_VZW

0 Likes
marjami

Thank you for your reply.  I thought I had already been subscribed to the free call filter after a VZW agent said he would enroll me for this service.  However, I was later sent a link to download the app. but when I tried to d/load and install it the response is:  "this app is incompatible with your device" (LGK20V)....are others getting this same response for the LGK? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, and excellent question! We will be happy to address any concerns that you have in mind. By any chance, have you tried to redownload the Call Filter application to see if the issue continues?DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
blkatz1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I keep getting messages from Verizon that Call Filter is free to all customers.  I have a Pixel 2 XL and cannot download the app.  I guess it's not really available to all Verizon customers!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello. The Call Filter App is not compatible with the Google Pixel 2 XL. We apologize for any inconvenience. TaylorH_VZW

0 Likes