marshmallow update not available?
zaid1234
Enthusiast - Level 2

when is the marshmallow update going to be available via software upgrade assistant,i upgraded to lollipop 5.1.1 via the sua aswell but it still shows my device is upto date

Labels (2)
Re: marshmallow update not available?
zaid1234
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's been more than a month since marshmallow was released ota and it is not still not available through the software upgrade assistant,why

zaid1234
Enthusiast - Level 2

Will the marshmallow update be available anytime soon through the software upgrade assistant?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Zaid, I know how exciting getting new software can be. We do not have information on when and if the newest software will become available for any device. This includes the Upgrade assistant. You can always check for available software by following the link: http://vz.to/1mYEqey

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
zaid1234
Enthusiast - Level 2

But haven't the marshmallow update for the lg g3 been available ota since february how come it still shows my phone as "up to date"using the upgrade tool?

0 Likes
zaid1234
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's been 2 months now.....is the date still not set for when the update will be available through the software upgrade assistant

0 Likes