my LgG3 will not turn on
JENNCURT2

i was charging my phone and went to unplug it and it completely died,  i have tried several things and nothing works i took my battery out and put it in my husbands phone and it worked.  i put his battery in my phone and nothing.  

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: my LgG3 will not turn on
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

You can try booting to the bootloader by holding power and vol down, if that works, you can boot into safe mode, which will tell you that is an app causing the problem if not, hopefully you purchased the extended warranty, otherwise you'll probably need a new phone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

You can try booting to the bootloader by holding power and vol down, if that works, you can boot into safe mode, which will tell you that is an app causing the problem if not, hopefully you purchased the extended warranty, otherwise you'll probably need a new phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JENNCURT2,

It's rather concerning to learn that your phone's not working for you. Don't worry, we're here to help with some troubleshooting. What changes(new apps, software update etc.) were made on your phone prior to this happening? Were you using the charger that came with the phone?

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes