my lg 3g wont turn on an its flashing a red an blue light what do i do
johntranc

@

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: my lg 3g wont turn on an its flashing a red an blue light what do i do
Snn5
Legend

Did you receive an OS update?  You can try to start in safe mode or you can do a factory reset.  Both can be done with the phone powered off, since you cannot get to a screen while powered on.

Perform a Factory Data Reset (Device Powered Off) LG G3 | Verizon Wireless

Access Safe Mode

Release the Power key once the LG logo appears, then press and hold the Volume Down key until the device starts up.

0 Likes
johntranc

when i try to turn it back on it does the lg screan an it says androide then it vibrates an turns back off with the flashing light i'm not sure what happens my son was using my phone

0 Likes
johntranc

he didn't drop it into any water just so you know lol

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

At this point I would contact Verizon and look into other options for repair or warranty replacement.  They will probably ask you to reformat and use safe mode so you can tell them you have already done so, usually after that step...if no dice and under warranty they replace.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no! I'm sorry to see your phone is not coming back to life after your son was playing with it johntranc. I understand how concerning this is, but you came to the right place for help. Have you tried removing the battery, then re-inserting it and powering on? Since the LED indicator does light up, please plug it to charge. Let us know if you see the red indicator, as it normally would when it's charging. If you're still not able to get it to respond, follow these steps http://vz.to/18t7Zh6 to power on in Safe Mode. Keep us posted.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes