my phone is stuck in headphone mode!
Chelle85
Enthusiast - Level 2

i cant fix it! i cleaned the hole out and took battery out. what do i do!? i cant hear someone when they call unless its on speaker

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: my phone is stuck in headphone mode!
Snn5
Legend

Sounds like either the port is damaged and stuck in a contact-mode or maybe you have a software hangup in the music app or dialer/phone app.  What steps have you done so far?

0 Likes
Chelle85
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have restarted it, took battery out and put back in, I also cleaned the hole the head phones go in with a qtip

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Sounds about all you can do without a factory reset, but IDK that Id go that route just yet.  Unless someone else can chime in with a better solution I suggest contacting Verizon about a warranty exchange.

0 Likes
Chelle85
Enthusiast - Level 2

I never got any kind of protection plan and ive only had the phone since dec 29. can they still replace it?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You have a 1 year manufacturer warranty.  But, I'd have at least the min $3 extended warranty.  People get worried about damaged phones and such requiring physical repair and the Asurion warranty, but I have replaced my phone everytime for software issues.  Something to think about.

0 Likes
Chelle85
Enthusiast - Level 2

thank you for your help

Snn5
Legend

You're welcome!

0 Likes