Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
my phone suddenly froze on a green screen that said demigod crash watchdog bark (close as I can remember) with choice to volume up for dload or volume down to reboot. I rebooted and all was fine. it happened again today, but now reboot just goes back to
pac121

my lg phone came up with a green screen that said demigod crash watchdog barks (close as I can remember), with option to volume up for dload or volume down for reboot.  I rebooted and all was fine.  Happened again today and now reboot only goes back to green screen.  tried taking out battery and reinserting, nothing.  took out sim card and can gain access to phone, but have no idea what to do to fix the problem.  Please help!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: my phone suddenly froze on a green screen that said demigod crash watchdog bark (close as I can remember) with choice to volume up for dload or volume down to reboot.  I rebooted and all was fine. it happened again today, but now reboot just goes back
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Most have mentioned that, if they were stock and unmodified, that the issue was the motherboard.  If modified, that's another issue.

0 Likes