phone not user friendly where do i find app on G5 phone
JDIAMOND1112

where do I find the app or icon with the "6 dots" that takes you to where all your apps are including the app store...I don't like my phone its very un-user friendly

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: phone not user friendly where do i find app on G5 phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JDIAMOND1112, we want to ensure you have access to all the screens you need. We are here to help! With the LG G5, if everything is set to default, in order to access your screen with all your available apps, simply scroll your home screen to the next home screen. (Usually swiping left) This will take you the next screen where your apps should be. The app icon, needs to be enabled. If you go to Settings > Home Screen > Select Home > Just switch to Home with separate apps list, and your classic app icon will be back on screen! Let us know if this helps, JDIAMOND1112

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: phone not user friendly where do i find app on G5 phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JDIAMOND1112, we want to ensure you have access to all the screens you need. We are here to help! With the LG G5, if everything is set to default, in order to access your screen with all your available apps, simply scroll your home screen to the next home screen. (Usually swiping left) This will take you the next screen where your apps should be. The app icon, needs to be enabled. If you go to Settings > Home Screen > Select Home > Just switch to Home with separate apps list, and your classic app icon will be back on screen! Let us know if this helps, JDIAMOND1112

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes