Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phone port seems to be pushed in and the phone is not recognizing the wall charger nor the car charger. verizon store is closed in cordele ga today for easter. I have it pluged into the car charger and it seems to partial respond to charge. i am on the
1spons

help on the phone port of the lg smart phone seems to be pushed down.  Local verizon store is closed today due to easter.  I am on the edge program and I have a warranty.  can the local verizon store repair or replace the phone is unable to fix the phone port? I am having family medical issues and can not be without a working phone for a extended period of time. thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: phone port seems to be pushed in and the phone is not recognizing the wall charger nor the car charger.  verizon store is closed in cordele ga today for easter.  I have it pluged into the car charger and it seems to partial respond to charge.  i am on
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Replacement within warranty terms is based on damage vs hardware failure.  In this case, it may be damage, not covered by warranty, and may require a deductible if you have insurance.  This insurance replacement would be a 1-3 day turn around, but repair would be 2-3 weeks.

0 Likes
Re: phone port seems to be pushed in and the phone is not recognizing the wall charger nor the car charger.  verizon store is closed in cordele ga today for easter.  I have it pluged into the car charger and it seems to partial respond to charge.  i am on
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Snn5, brings up great points & we appreciate the help!

1spons,

We always want for you to have a reliable phone that charges. Since you posted this, have you been able to visit a store or receive help? When you plug the charging cord into your phone, is it in their securely or does it seem loose? Do you know if there is any damage to the charging port?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes