"Can you hear me now?" Is my new tagline.... PLEASE HELP
instant_gretafication

My Lg G4 cannot keep calls in my apartment. I can be perfectly fine on a call, tilt my head or take one step and I suddenly start hearing "Hello?? Are you there? I can't hear you!" I purchased a Wilson cell phone booster in December and it did nothing to boost the signal, so I returned it. My apartment building is one of those concrete block construction, so I know that can inhibit signal, but within inches(?!?) doesn't make much sense. My boyfriend has a Droid Turbo and has never had these problems. My old Samsung S3 didn't have these issues either. I'm not finding much on this topic on the interwebs... Do I have a lemon? Is there something I can do to improve the call strength? Do I have to buy a cordless phone for a landline to use at home??

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: "Can you hear me now?" Is my new tagline.... PLEASE HELP
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I concur it may not be the cheapest. I would love to take a deeper look at this from an account level. I sent you a Private Message. Please reply back to us there so we can get some more details.

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gdunn, we always want you have the best possible signal regardless of where you are located.  As you stated building construction does play into signal strength. We are more than willing to look deeper into this for you. What is your current zip code? When did this start? How are the other services such as data and text?

AnthonyM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
instant_gretafication

It started when I upgraded to the LG G4 in September.

I use wifi in the apartment so no data issues. Sometimes it takes a minute to send a text. At this point, I'm convinced the antenna is the issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I do appreciate all the details you have given us thus far. In cases such as this we recommend a network extender for the home. I know you stated you tried a 3rd party version of this device. Have you considered a different brand? Here is the one we offer: http://vz.to/1NA2AHw.

AnthonyM_VZW

0 Likes
instant_gretafication

Whoa, nelly that's expensive! Also, is there another solution considering that my phone is the only one having this issue?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I concur it may not be the cheapest. I would love to take a deeper look at this from an account level. I sent you a Private Message. Please reply back to us there so we can get some more details.

AnthonyM_VZW

0 Likes