"Sorry, we're having trouble connecting. Make sure you have a good signal and try again. If you still can't connect, call us at 800-922-0204. Error Co
greenhornet
Enthusiast - Level 1

"Sorry, we're having trouble connecting. Make sure you have a good signal and try again. If you still can't connect, call us at 800-922-0204. Error Code 1001" Found a post from 3 or 4 years ago that replied to force stop any apps that Verison was paired to... currently trying this. Showed up yesterday 10-17-19. Tech support aware of issue, please be patient????  Annoying pop-up every time I open screen.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: "Sorry, we're having trouble connecting. Make sure you call us at 800-922-0204. Error Co
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

greenhornet, making sure you are able to place a phone call successfully is vital. We appreciate all of the steps you taken in efforts to resolve this concern. Allow us the opportunity to further investigate the details of your concern. Do you hear this message with every phone call you are trying to place? Are you able to receive phone calls? How are your other services working (calls, text)? May we have your nearest intersection, City, and zip code so we can accurately pinpoint your location?

SylviaT_VZW

Re: "Sorry, we're having trouble connecting. Make sure you call us at 800-922-0204. Error Co
greenhornet
Enthusiast - Level 1

Sorry just got back from long trip out west. Thanks for reply to my post. The phone is working perfectly except for this irritating pop-up message. First I get screen that says " just a moment wile we prepair your app. and the little round rotating circle... then after about 30 sec. it goes to the red triangle icon that says " Sorry were having trouble connecting" ect. Nothing so far has helped or fixed. Getting ready to try a factory reset and build my apps back to ware they are now, what do you think?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's an excellent solution, greenhornet. Before you reset your phone, is everything backed up (photos, contacts, etc)? What is the make and model of your phone?

TracyB_VZW

0 Likes
MAUITUTORING

I have this. pop-up on my phone as well.  Is this actually a bug through Verizon, or some kind of a hacker trying to get me to call?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Knowing what is causing an error message is crucial.  We will get this resolved together immediately.  When did this first start?  What type of phone is this happening on?  -Sean

0 Likes