slow DL and UL speeds
oneLEGITlife

So I have the LG G3 and for the past couple days I've had really slow download and upload speeds. I have full service (4G LTE) but I'm only getting 1-2 mbps, I was getting high 20s to low 30s in the same area I'm in now. Any fix??

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: slow DL and UL speeds
stef7
Master - Level 2

Power cycle the device. Same situation?

Try a different area of town. Could be the tower nearest you is overloaded.

0 Likes
andrewt_vzw
Verizon Employee

oneLEGITlife,

Those aren't the sort of speeds we want you to see! Let's get you back up to speed. What is your zip code? Is this happening in all areas or only some? Any issues with calls/texts or are those still working well? Can you think of any changes that you might have made on the phone recently?

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
oneLEGITlife

Wow I am so glad that you agree with me that those are not  good connection speeds.. I recently called Verizon's tech support and spoke to some girl who tried to tell me those were "normal speeds" and said she didn't understand what it was that I was unhappy about. anyways as for your questions I live in the 91786 area and I've already looked at your guyses coverage map and according to your coverage map I should be getting perfect signal and according to my bars if signal it shows full 4G LTE signal but yet the tests do not show that also I have not made any changes to effect it.

0 Likes
oneLEGITlife

Oh also my calls and texts work fine no problems there

0 Likes
efrainm_vzw
Verizon Employee

oneLEGITlife

I want to make sure we get you back up to speed.  Are you having issues in a particular area? Is this happening indoors or outdoors? I want to make sure you are receiving the service you deserve.  We want to be able to provide you service everywhere you go. Our maps depict predicted and approximate wireless coverage.  The coverage areas shown on do not guarantee service availability. There are many factors that may impact service.  I want to make sure your device is function properly.  Provide more feedback to better assist.

YareliM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

If you live in full 4G LTE space, then likely, they have a tower capacity issue. How's the phone work in some other area of town?

0 Likes