Re: touch resonse problems with LG G4
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I had to ask! You'd be surprised at the number of posts that come through where you find out at the end they are using a 3rd party app or something that would completely change the suggested troubleshooting.

I did see where it's becoming a regular occurrence, but without each device side by side it's hard to say if everyone's problems stem from the same issues.

Once you try all the troubleshooting options, at that point it's time to return the device.

0 Likes
coreyd2105
Enthusiast - Level 1

Lol oh okay so if i got out offline and ordered it on 5/31 am i still

within the 14 days although i didnt receive the phone until 6/3/15

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

That's a close call. Usually they use the order date, but I would contact them like NOW and ask. 5/31 would actually be 14 days, today is the 14th and the day you received it counts. Don't wait for a Verizon rep to respond on here, it could take days.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

5/31 would actually be 15 days* not 14.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

It should go by activation date. That's the way it used to be. Take it to a store.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

It could be, but then someone who had a phone for months and didn't activate it could return it and I don't see Verizon liking that all too much. I'm sure there is some fine print about it. Hopefully they were able to make it in.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Except if you don't activate a device within 14 days of receiving it you will get charged full cost. VZW doesn't play when it comes to that.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

And there is the fine print.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

I don't know that it is fine print.

0 Likes
TJ311
Enthusiast - Level 2

My G4 has had the touchscreen response problem from day 1. Happens with our without screen protector. Happens more frequently if I have the phone plugged in. It's especially bad when trying to use my knock code to unlock the screen. Based on what I've read on the internet, it's a known issue by LG. I read that they put out an update to fix the issue for the international version. Maybe they're working on a fix for the U.S. version.

http://www.androidheadlines.com/2015/06/new-lg-g4-users-reporting-touch-screen-issues.html

0 Likes