video and apps load slow
milesmiya
Enthusiast - Level 2

my phone heats up and videos and apps load slow.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: video and apps load slow
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

milesmiya, we want to ensure that your device is operating at optimum levels. We will do everything we can to help get this turned around for you. Can you tell us the make/model of your device? How are you using your phone when you notice that it's warming up? Are all your videos and apps slow to load?

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
milesmiya
Enthusiast - Level 2

VS9885 4G LTE - LG. Phone heats up when using Maps, Facebook and  emails. Think maybe some Ads that "pop up" saying memory full and cleaning needed are pulling power. Don't know how to stop these ads. Also may have Apps that I don't use often but don't want to delete. Can I keep but turn off or disable?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

milesmiya,

Let's make sure there are no harmful applications on the device that could be contributing to the symptoms that you are experiencing. Please perform a Device Health Check on the device and take note of any warning or alerts. See how to do so here https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-201171/.

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes