when i use google voice typing it has been typing the same message twice
151now

lately while using google voice typing , it has been typing what I speak  twice.  as soon as I tap the microphone to stop recording , the message is typed again.   thanks to any solutions

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: when i use google voice typing it has been typing the same message twice
151now

the same thing has been taking place on lg2 also. google voice typing types everything twice. very annoying

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Happens to me on my G2 if I have mobile data off and no wifi.  Doesn't happen when I have some source of data.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That would definitely be very annoying, 151now! Regarding the double message, if you press on the back arrown key instead of the microphone icon, does the same thing happen? Might be a way to avoid pressing the mic icon and possibly avoiding the double message.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jackized

Happens to me on my LG g3 if I have data and wifi on. Different apps didn't help. All started from an update that made the round mic smaller. It used to be a little bigger. Also the double message only happens if it press the mic again to stop recording. If I just let it time out then it's fine.

0 Likes
Jprus

I have samsung galaxy 5 and I'm having the same problem with Google Voice typing everything twice on text messages and Facebook Messenger.  sometimes after I hit send it will type the same message over in the next text box. other times when I quit talking a few seconds later it will just automatically type the same message in the same text box. I have to delete the retyped messagethen then go on and finish the message I was trying to send. this is been happening the last 2 or 3 days.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jprus, thanks for joining in on the post! Let’s dive in to see what we can find out.  Are you on Wi-Fi when this happens? Has there been any recent updates to your device (software related)? Is this happening intermittent or consistently? 

-TakendraW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes