why hasnt texas recieved the lollipop update for lg g3
alcast10

I'm reading all over the internet how Verizon customers can begin downloading the lollipop update. But yet we have not seen anything. It's very frustrating

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: why hasnt texas recieved the lollipop update for lg g3
Snn5
Legend

Released in waves, you will get it in time.  Once it starts in the US on VZW, shouldn't take but a couple days or so for those on the manual update method, and a couple weeks or so for those who just wait for it to come to them automatically.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Released in waves, you will get it in time.  Once it starts in the US on VZW, shouldn't take but a couple days or so for those on the manual update method, and a couple weeks or so for those who just wait for it to come to them automatically.

0 Likes
alcast10

Well it's been over a week now since they began releasing it. But you mean to tell me that there is a manual way to update this? Please tell me more. And I hope it's not by rooting my phone. I don't like to do that stuff

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

We don't talk about that here.  Manually?  Yeah, go to settings, about phone or system updates.  Tap the check for updates button.  That's the manual way.  The automatic way is by doing nothing and the update being sent to your phone as a system notification.

0 Likes