Free Samsung Tv For you on us tab not showing!
Hrichard333
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have got 2 emails saying I Qualify for a free samsung TV and time is running out but there is no for you on us tab on my account anywhere. I have called for help 2 times and got empty promises of wait 3 days you'll get the email and give us 5 more days....like your email says time is running out! I want my TV as promised

0 Likes
4 Replies
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hrichard333, we definitely want to make sure that you're able to redeem your free Samsung TV promotional offer, and are sorry to learn about the issues you're experiencing when trying to claim it. We'll be sending a Private Note to better assist.

~Izzy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here and ready to assist should you still need help with the Samsung TV promotion. If you would prefer there are other support channels that we have as well based on what best fits your needs.  We look forward to assisting you.  https://www.verizon.com/support/contact-us/#mobile

-Deb

0 Likes
Hrichard333
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you! I have called and spoke with a rep who Gave me an escalation number and said they would extend the due date while they figured it out and asked that i give another 5 business days but its been 5 days and I have got no response from anyone by phone and I still can't claim the TV but I keep getting the email saying time is running out. I take the steps and there's no for you on us tab and no offers for a TV in my.offers. Thanks again for your response 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand your concern. However, there's no need to be alarmed. Since you already have an escalation due to the issue. These escalations can take some time, so we appreciate your patience. 

~Ivone

0 Likes