Re: NFL Sunday Ticket Promotion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to make sure that you're able to redeem the NFL Sunday Ticket offer for your account, and will be sending a Private Note to better assist.

~Izzy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear that you're having problems with your NFL Sunday Ticket redemption. The last thing we want is for you to have any problems and we'll do everything we can to help you. We're going to send you a Private Note so we can better assist.

~Jesse

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon Amyrnmd. We are here to help. Please send us a private note if you have any questions. -Joe

0 Likes
Verizondad123
Enthusiast - Level 1

while I was chatting with a Verizon rep about a question about my bill I had asked about the recent NFL Sunday ticket promo available to some customers. I asked the rep and they said let me check your account I waited about 5 min and they said yes your account qualifies for the nfl Sunday ticket on us. I said great they said you should receive an email in 2-3 business days. I received an email showing that it was added to my account but I never received an activation email so I spoke to a rep 3 days later and they said that's weird and they checked my account again and said yea you qualify I'll resend the email you should get it in 2-3 days. Never got the email again so I called them again and this time I was told "sorry those 2 employees lied to you" you don't qualify. I asked to speak to a manager I waited on hold for an hour the manager came on and said we can give you $100 bill credit for the confusion . I told the manager I was assured not once but twice that I qualify. She said sorry but you don't. I asked her if she could credit me $100 a month for 4 months to cover most not all but most of the cost she said she would have to get back to me Monday (this was on Friday) well today she told me all we can do is give you $100 off your next bill sorry if you want to go back to TMobile I will generate you a transfer pin. Which is what she did. Nice way to treat new Verizon customers!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I’m saddened you’ve been having trouble with the resolution for the NFL Ticket situation Verizondad123. Naturally if we helped with working on a way to help turn things around, we want to make sure that can be completed. We’ve sent a Private Note so that we can assist further.

-John

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are still here to provide support. If you prefer, we do have other support channels that you can reach out to for assistance. You can review all of our support options here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/ ~Peter

0 Likes
Hail74
Enthusiast - Level 1

Going through similar situation. I first tried virtual chat for the $100 off for existing customers promo. Was told it would be resolved in a few days. Two weeks later I tried again and was told sorry for my inconvenience and will be resolved in five days. Person told me I would receive a $100 credit if it wasn’t and could screen shot conversation as proof. Another two weeks go by and still nothing. I call support this time. They won’t give me the credit the previous person offered but said if I upgraded to unlimited I could get nfl Sunday ticket for free. I said ok. Now I’m being told that doesn’t qualify.  Never I have I experienced such blatant disregard for the customer and will be reaching out to the BBB about this. My obvious question however is this, how can they add so much to our plans over the phone but CANNOT add nfl Sunday ticket!?

RT-Time
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was told I would receive am email regarding my Sunday Ticket. It's been over a week and nothing. I am beginning to worry I will be in the same boat as the others.  I just want what I was promised. I have been with Verizon way before they were Verizon. Back when they were C&P and Mid-Atlantic. Well over 45 years.  I upgraded my Fios for this offer. If it falls through because a Verizon Employee lied to me or gave me false information I will cancel all Verizon I have and go with a 5g setup from someone reputable.

TBCVA
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have also been stuck in an endless loop. I spent 4.5 hours last week on a chat line with an agent who was friendly but refused to escalate the issue to an agent I could speak to so we could move things along faster. Not surprisingly, I was encouraged to upgrade my plan as a requirement to get Sunday Ticket, and then when that was complete I was unable to get Sunday Ticket. The agent supposedly signed on as me and saw that when I clicked on selecting Sunday Ticket, I was asked to sign on again, and this took me back to the screen that allowed me to sell to Sunday ticket. And around and around we go. She said she was setting up a tech ticket and to keep the chat open, which I did for another 2 hours, but no reply, no email, no follow up of any kind. I have tried multiple times to initiate the purchase for the $100 discount using my phone and on the website only to be stuck in an endless loop. Obviously, there is something seriously wrong with the registration process, and maybe no single agent knows how to fix it, but is there no one monitoring the trends in customer complaints to escalate to management to get this resolved?  FIX THIS, VERIZON!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hail74, we're sorry about this whole situation you've had to deal with. We want to make sure you're able to get every promotion you qualify for. We're going to send you a Private Note so we can gather more details.

~Jesse

0 Likes