5sec delay feature on sending out text msgs?
kjarm

My Galaxy5s had a 5sec (+/-) delay feature.  It helped catch typos before text msgs we're delivered. Anything similar for Moto Z2?  Thx

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 5sec delay feature on sending out text msgs?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Proof reading your message to catch typos is important, KATCRO43. We're not aware of any delay available when sending messages on the Moto Z2.. This feature was definitely available on the Galaxy S5. We would recommend checking your message settings to see if this is available on your device. What message app are you using?

Verizon_Customer_Support

Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kjarm

I am using the message app that came with the phone.

Autocorrect is my nemesis

On Nov 10, 2017 3:06 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate that information KATCRO43. I was able to confirm that this feature is not available on the Moto Z2. There may be third party text apps you can download to the phone that will have that feature. You can search the Play Store to view the available messaging apps.

Verizon_Customer_Support

Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes