Another Moto Z Force with extreme battery drainage
RayBad
Enthusiast - Level 1

As with many other posts, I am having to charge my Moto z force several times a day with an average usage under 3 hours.  This has been going on since the Oreo update.

Please give me a real option instead of going through all the unnecessary motions I've already tried.  I cannot afford another phone ATM but can no longer afford not to unless a software update is on the way. 

What can I do to fix this asap?  I am totally aware of my app usage percents as well as how the phone performed before the update with the same apps.

Thank you

Labels (1)
Re: Another Moto Z Force with extreme battery drainage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello RayBad, we are sorry to hear that you are having issues with your battery on the Moto Z Force. We know how essential it is to have a long-lasting battery in order to stay connected to loved ones. You can use the following link for troubleshooting steps for a short battery life on your Moto Z Force Droid: http://spr.ly/6586DFJVY. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

AnnaG_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Poluka46
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also have a Moto Z that I just recently paid in full. And like everyone else with the Moto Z and after completing the most recent upgrade, I have experienced the same very fast battery drainage. I do find this interesting having just paid my phone off that it would start to become less efficient. I have no intentions on upgrading. I have taken great care of my Moto Z and this service is absolutely unacceptable. I'm am disgusted with how Verizon has completely dropped the ball in regards to the matter. My patience is gone and I'm close to looking into legal action as well as taking my service elsewhere

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The device is made by Motorola. They also release software updates to the device. We would recommend reaching out to Motorola so that you can submit your feedback so that they can work on getting the issue resolved.

Please contact them here: Contactus - Motorola Support - US

FranciscoP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
0 Likes