Back Button
FARJOH18

I hate my new Moto Z2Fource the back button has disappeared from my home screen how do I get it back?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Back Button
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the frustration and are sad that you are not happy with your phone. Let's get this fixed. Have you tried to turn off the phone and back on? When did this start? Any changes on the phone?

0 Likes
SITALLNITER

Yes I turned it on and off restarted it and it didn't fix it. The problem started last week. As far as I know there hasn't been any changes in the settings

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SITALLNITER, we certainly want you to enjoy your Moto Z2 Force Smartphone. Hearing that your device's back button is missing is a very urgent matter. We'll do everything we can to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible. I'd like to make sure that your device has its most updated software version (NDX26.122-58-8). Please check your device to ensure that this is its most updated version. This website link will assist you at: http://vz.to/2vJk5A2. Please keep us updated on your progress. RobertC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under

0 Likes