Blocked message Recovery
Mjwilkerson26
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is there a way to see messages from blocked numbers?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Blocked message Recovery
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mjwilkerson26, I appreciate the insight. With the number being blocked, the messages would eventually time-out and not be able to be received or viewed.

Verizon_Customer_Support

Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

If the messages are still in the phone's memory you can try to use a Android Data Recovery App from the Google Play Store to view them

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a curious question, . To better understand I have a question. Are you looking to view messages the blocked number sent your phone after you blocked their number?

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Mjwilkerson26
Enthusiast - Level 1

David that is exactly what I am looking to do

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mjwilkerson26, I appreciate the insight. With the number being blocked, the messages would eventually time-out and not be able to be received or viewed.

Verizon_Customer_Support

Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes