Bluetooth Not working
wine4me
Enthusiast - Level 1

my Bluetooth quit working after the last update, any fixes out there?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth Not working
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

wine4me
Enthusiast - Level 1

Moto z force

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The Bluetooth functionality is very important. The software update doesn't usually cause it to stop working. Not to worry, I'm happy to help and confident that we can get this resolved. Give us more details, what exactly doesn't work on the Bluetooth? What are you trying to connect it with?

RyanC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
wine4me
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hey Ryan,

Since the update mo moto z force Bluetooth has quit working completely.

It will not hookup to my head phones, my moto 360, or my radio in my pickup nothing at all.

It was working fine before the update to 7.1.1

The Verizon store here tried, a lady on face book Verizon tried, soft start, clearing cache.

Nothing has worked!

Sent from our iPad

Jeff and Barb [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, wine4me. This is super strange that the device isn't connecting to any bluetooth since the update. Does your phone properly search for bluetooth devices? At what point does it fail to connect? You mentioned a couple steps you and we have tried. Have you placed the device in Safe Mode to try bluetooth in that mode? http://spr.ly/65828FEYr

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
wine4me
Enthusiast - Level 1

it does not even search for my 360, head phones, my pickup, it will spin looking for my pickup but will not connect, and safe mode did not work either already tried that. by the looks of it I am not the only one with this issue.

0 Likes
lizardman69

Good luck! My Bluetooth on Moto Z force hasn't worked since July. The Verizon customer support people on here will quit replying because I think they know there is a problem and they can't fix it. After my last reply to them they never responded. I have tried everything including a hard reset (and that is no fun!) and it still doesn't work. Should have never left Samsung!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure that all bases are covered and every possible step has been completed in order to ultimately find a resolution. I know that you have attempted previous steps but have you Reset the Network Settings on the device? Click here for instructions: http://spr.ly/65888F9rO

Verizon_Customer_Service

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
amygrrl00
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi! I'm having the same issue in that my Bluetooth will not power on at all. I have reset the network settings and just tonight did a complete factory reset. When I try to turn on Bluetooth, I can slide the "on" switch in the settings menu, but then it grays out and doesn't do anything else (pair, search, etc.)

0 Likes