Re: Bluetooth Not working
stef7
Master - Level 2

Following a FDR, you have that behavior? Wow. I guess in your shoes, I would contact the manufacturer. That sounds like an update with some subtle bug. Specially if others are experiencing it with the same model device. You need the manufacturer to develop a patch.

kportega99
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have moto Z Droid.... same issue. I have to power off in order to pair but then it won't connect. My earbuds connect with all other devices. I can't connect to speakers either. how do you do safe mode?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kportega99, I know it is extremely concerning when your device is not connecting to your Bluetooth accessories. We will help you get this resolved. Here are the steps to put the device in Safe Mode: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-205258/ Before you put the phone in Safe Mode I want you to unpair the connections to your headphones and speakers, and then repair them. This totally resets the connection, and when you repair it this will be a fresh connection. Here are the steps to unpair your connections: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-201242/ Does this help?

SantoC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

kportega99
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm getting error messages on both instructions links you sent... on my

phone and desktop computer.

On Thu, May 3, 2018, 18:56 vzw_customer_support <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you logged into the community when viewing the links?  They're working for me, i.e.,

Restart in Safe Mode - Moto Z Droid Edition / Force | Verizon Wireless

Delete Paired Bluetooth Connection - Android | Verizon Wireless