Bluetooth not working
lizardman69

My bluetooth will not connect to any devices now. I can refresh and it appears to search for devices but finds none. It has been acting up since the last software update back in July. Im getting sick of it!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lizardman69, We need to get your phone working with your Bluetooth connections again. What devices is it having issues with? How is everything else on the phone working?

JoelR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lizardman69

It won't connect to any bluetooth devices I try. (my vehicle,my Garmin gps, various bluetooth speakers and headphones) It will do a search but never find any of these devices. When it first started acting up in July i first noticed it would no longer connect to my vehicle and as time has gone on now it won't connect to anything. I've even unconnected completely with these devices and reconnected but to no avail. I installed the new system update that came out this morning and was really hoping that would take care of it but it didn't. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lizardman69, Let's get closure to your Bluetooth issues. I want to make sure we're on the same page on your issue. You indicated that it will search and not find anything, but at the end you said that you unconnected and reconnected the devices. How did you re-add the devices if the phone couldn't find them? Is the phone viewing it but not starting sessions? Could you power off the phone and power it back on and test?

JoelR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lizardman69

That was early on back in July when it would still connect to devices but work intermittently. Now it will search for devices but not find anything. 

0 Likes