Bluetooth turns on and off repeatedly
ITSTHETOWN

Trying to fix the boyfriends Motorola Z Droid. The bluetooth keeps turning on and off over and over. It also eats up battery life like crazy. I've cleared cache, I've removed most of his apps. I've removed the Fitbit from the list. Restarted over and over. Anyone have suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth turns on and off repeatedly
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ITSTHETOWN,

That's a concerning issue, because having reliable Bluetooth is very important. Was this issue going on prior to attempting to pair the Fitbit? How long have you been experiencing this?

You can format the settings for Bluetooth (and Wi-Fi) by completing the following steps: http://spr.ly/6585DSdzt

DYou'll need to pair the device from the start, as well as reconnect to any Wi-Fi connections. Please let us know if the problem with the Bluetooth persists.

Colin_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ITSTHETOWN

I did the reset and the bluetooth still turns on and off randomly and repeatedly and the battery is draining from 100% to dead within 2 hours of non use.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It’s important that the phone works to its full potential, ITSTHETOWN. We’ll work together to find out what’s causing this Bluetooth issue. When did it start happening? If you leave Bluetooth turned off entirely, how long does the battery last? I want to be sure we’re on the same page. Are you stating the battery drain and the Bluetooth issue are related? Please provide as much detail as possible so we can help you in the most effective way.

George_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes