Can photos somehow be recovered from a dead Moto z3?
Moto_Daryl
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello!

My wife broke through the ice and submerged her Motorola Moto Z3 in the Chena River (she's ok, phone isn't!). It was on at the time so after a little snizzle-fritz it died. Since it was on when it got submerged I don't imagine it will turn back on, even after resting in rice overnight.

With that said, is there any way to access the photos from a dead phone, like you can off a hard drive of a dead computer?

Thanks for  your help!

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Can photos somehow be recovered from a dead Moto z3?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you already confirmed the pictures weren't backed up to Google Photos? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Moto_Daryl
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well, my wife isn't very tech savvy. I tried for a while but she doesn't remember her Google info. so I can't get on to see. I was hoping...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we're happy to hear your wife is okay! Do you know if the content on your wife's phone was saved to a previous backup like on Verizon Cloud or Google Drive? By logging into her Google account, you can check to see if the content is there.

KourtneyC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

If the photos aren't on here Google account. Is it possible the pictures could be on the Verizon Cloud? https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/verizon-cloud/  VanetrisC_VZW

0 Likes