Complete list of changes in update
kaybracon
Contributor - Level 1

Is there somewhere that I can see a complete list of changes included in the most recent update?  It said it was for 'security' fixes, but there are obviously other things that have changed - Some of my icons have new looks, the app list screen has changed, etc.  I'd like to know what all changed.

Labels (1)
Re: Complete list of changes in update
BookEmDano82
Enthusiast - Level 2

The previous update which was NCL26.118-23 had a verrrrrry dangerous bug that would cause a boot loop if you used the Restart option when you turned off your phone. Soo holding power - restart pretty much boot looped my device. I had to wipe it, and leave it off for almost two hours before it booted again. Don't know why there was a time restriction, FDRs should be immediate. And then i received the update with the same build number but with '-1' after it. Me thinks they squashed the restart bug..but i sure as [removed] am not willing to test it again lolol

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

IalreadyHaveAnAccount, we completely understand that there are multiple changes that can take place during an update and things may look quite different now. At this time, there is not a full list available that mentions the details of all the changes that were made. Did you have any specific concerns regarding the recent changes? Perhaps there's something that we could help you find or help clarify?

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
kaybracon
Contributor - Level 1

There isn't anything really specific; I think it's reasonable that Verizon/Motorola supply a complete change list.  It exists somewhere.  I just like knowing what's going on with my phone.  Having an update pushed which is somewhat misleadingly specified as "Security enhancement" is irritating, when it's obvious that more was changed.

0 Likes
kaybracon
Contributor - Level 1

Is there seriously no list available?

0 Likes