Deleting partial call log
B_Love1

I have a Motorola Z2 play and wish to delete certain calls without clearing the entire call log history. How can I do that without deleting everything? It does not give me an option.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Deleting partial call log
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Even if you can remove it from the phone, the call log is still available on your bill and your MyVerizon account online.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B_Love1

The line's bill call/txt log, I already know about and am not concerned with.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am a consumer too, and I truly understand your desire to remove only certain calls from the call log on your phone. You may be able to do it if you open the phone application to see your call log, then tap and hold the call that you want to delete and additional options will pop up. If a delete option is available you will be able to remove specific calls from your call log. If this is not available then you can only remove the entire call log history.

Antonio_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes