Error message: Unfortunately, System UI has stopped working.
SARGE_1104

I just got a new phone (Moto Z) in the mail last night and when I was updating my accounts and the apps, I got an error message that said "Unfortunately, System UI has stopped working."  Prior to this it was having issues activating my devise, so I just did a factory reset last night and it fixed the issue.  Today, I actually was able to switch over and activate my phone.  Things were working and loading fine.  The phone was updating some of the apps again.  Now I have the same error, and cannot access my phone at all.  When I click, "ok", it just keeps repeating the same error and will not let me get to another screen.  HELP!  Very upset that I have to deal with this [Removed] with a new phone....

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Error message: Unfortunately, System UI has stopped working.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SARGE_1104, we completely understand wanting to stop this error from causing anymore trouble. Let’s gather some additional information so we can get it resolved. With the error message stuck on the screen, are you able to do anything on the phone like powering it off and on? If you are able to power it off/on, please place the phone in Safe Mode and see if the issue continues. Here are the steps to help turn on Safe Mode http://vz.to/2ts7CC2

StevenM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Montaigo

I am having this issue with my LG G4. I tried starting it in safe mode but still couldn't do anything because of the message that just keeps repeating.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Montaigo, 

Having the ability to use your phone without trouble is important so we're sorry to learn that you're experiencing this issue. When did you begin getting the error message on your G4? What changes(new apps, software updates, etc.) were made to your phone before it began? How soon after restarting the phone does the error appear?

ShawnteJ_VZW

0 Likes