Has anybody else bought a phone and hated it immediately?
mommatocharlie

I bought my phone at a franchise store, not a company store.(my first mistake) The manager [removed] it up so bad, I had to call Motorola and Verizon to fix it, with the fix being a software fix. It is too late to do anything about it now, but even though I didn't want an iPhone, I wish I had bought the iPhone7. I still cannot, most of the time, answer the phone; I have to text I'll call back. It just doesn't work the way it is supposed to. I git a Droid MotoZ android phone. Some things are easy to figure out, and some are not. I can hardly wait for June of 2019 to get rid of it.

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Has anybody else bought a phone and hated it immediately?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mommatocharlie We are sorry to learn you have had so many issues with your phone. The point of having a phone is to receive calls. Let's get to work and figure this out. What happens when a call comes in? Have you noticed if it happens in a specific location? Have you recently added any new apps?

DeloresK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Have you tried to factory reset the device and start from scratch setting it up yourself or in a Verizon store. Personally, I prefer to set up my own phone but many are not comfortable doing so.

0 Likes
pmchaffin

I absolutely hate the MotoZ Droid phone. Motorola wants to charge me $150 to "replace" a defective phone. Verizon wants to lock me into another 2 year contract. I have been a customer of Verizon for 25 years and this has been an ordeal. This phone doesn't work half the time. It doesn't even work hooked up to the charger. Customer Service is terrible with both Verizon and Motorola.  I hate hate hate this phone. I hate Motorola and will not buy another one of their products. I also am very angry at Verizon.

0 Likes