How do I activate multi-window for the Moto Z force?
Jrry909

I've looked online and it says it's supposed to be under display yet when I go there the tab that's supposed to say "multi window" just isn't there 😕 hlp plz?                       

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I activate multi window for the newest version of Moto z force ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jrry909,

It's important to be able to use all the features of your phone easily. From our experience, there isn't a setting for the Multi-Window option. To activate it, tap and hold the square button on the bottom right side of the screen for about 2 seconds. To deactivate it, simply tap that same button. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jrry909,

It's important to be able to use all the features of your phone easily. From our experience, there isn't a setting for the Multi-Window option. To activate it, tap and hold the square button on the bottom right side of the screen for about 2 seconds. To deactivate it, simply tap that same button. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jrry909

For some reason my phone won't allow me to say it worked but it did so

thank you

On Mar 29, 2017 6:03 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes