How do I change the APN on a MOTO Z Droid Force?
like2know

I will be travelling to Japan next week and I purchased a Mobal (brand) Japan Unlimited SIM Card.

It says I need to change the APN to use the Unlimited Data feature.  When I go to Settings>More>Cellular Networks>Access Point Names>New APN it says Verizon Internet.VZWINTERNET

After I insert the new Mobal SIM will it allow me to change the APN (they have provided me the configuration)??

Is my phone unlocked? (I bought it in December 2016)

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Changing APN on MOTO Z Droid Force
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure that you have answers to your questions. We cannot assure that the international sim will work with your device, but we can say that all devices are unlocked. It will be up to the international carrier to ensure that the sim is activated correctly.

Verizon_Customer_Service

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Changing APN on MOTO Z Droid Force
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure that you have answers to your questions. We cannot assure that the international sim will work with your device, but we can say that all devices are unlocked. It will be up to the international carrier to ensure that the sim is activated correctly.

Verizon_Customer_Service

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes