How do I complete a screen replacement?
NYYANKEE632004

I need to replace my screen on my Moto Zplay.  I have seen them range from $15 to $150.  What's the difference and what do I need?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Screen replacement
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Do you have Total Mobile Protection? If so, you are better off using the screen repair service if your device qualifies. If it doesn't then you should make an insurance claim and pay the deductible. Third party screen repairs WILL void your warranty, original 1st year or extended warranty purchased through Verizon.

View solution in original post

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Do you have Total Mobile Protection? If so, you are better off using the screen repair service if your device qualifies. If it doesn't then you should make an insurance claim and pay the deductible. Third party screen repairs WILL void your warranty, original 1st year or extended warranty purchased through Verizon.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I’m glad you’re checking out your repair and replacement options, NYYANKEE632004. Sprmankalel had a great suggestion to check out your insurance options first. If you do have insurance, please visit www.phoneclaim.com/verizon to see if you qualify for screen repair or full replacement. Since we don’t repair devices directly through Verizon, I can’t really say for sure what the difference is between the repair options through 3rd parties and do caution against it because of the warranty point sprmankalel mentioned. I want to make sure you have all the best options, so you may also be able to reach out to the manufacturer directly to see if there’s an authorized location that provides screen repairs for your device that will allow your warranty to continue. Please visit https://mobilesupport.lenovo.com/us/en/contactus for Motorola’s repair and contact options. If you'd like to look into replacement options with Verizon as well, please let me know.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes