How do I turn on visual voicemail notifications.
RSCHLET

I have tried everything to turn on the notifications. I checked the app. I tried to do the 4>1 on the phone which isn't available. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I turn on visual voicemail notifications.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RSCHLET,

We want to make sure you are getting your notifications. Let's look into this together. What do you see when you go into the Voicemail App>tap 3 dots in upper right corner> Settings>Notification.

Are you having issues with any other app not sending notifications?

Verizon_Customer_Service

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
RSCHLET

In settings it only has select notification. There is no selection to turn notifications on or off. There are no issues with anything else. I had this with regular voicemail so I tried visual voicemail thinking it might correct it but it hasn't.

0 Likes
RSCHLET

I tapped the three buttons it doesn't have a place to turn notifications on or off. I have same issue with missed calls. I had the same issue with regular voicemail so I thought I would try visual voicemail it is the same.

0 Likes