How do you make a motorola droid z play discoverable?
A46707

Having trouble pairing this phone with my 2011 Ford F250!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do you make a motorola droid z play discoverable?
A46707

It has the phone book down loaded. When a phone call comes in, it will not come over my trucks sync. I don't get any text messages either!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

A46707@,

I'm sorry that you are having trouble pairing your device with your truck. I'd love to help. Here are the steps to put your device in discovery mode: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-205175/

However, you mentioned that the phone book is downloaded, so this means that they are connected. Are you able to make calls? When did this begin and have you ever received a call in the truck?

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
A46707

Thanks for your information. To answer your question, yes I can make a call from my truck, but I can't receive any calls thru my truck. They ring thru my phone only. Thanks for any help with this.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It sounds like we may be on the right track. To be sure when it rings through the device and the call is answered, does the call audio go through your vehicle’s speakers?

DavidH_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
A46707

I forgot to mention, the reference you gave in this e-mail is for a Motorola Droid Edition/Force. I have a Motorola Droid Z Play. My home screen doesn't have a "Apps Icon on the screen"

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

A46707@ wrote:

I forgot to mention, the reference you gave in this e-mail is for a Motorola Droid Edition/Force. I have a Motorola Droid Z Play. My home screen doesn't have a "Apps Icon on the screen"

Your question is actually located on the publicly viewable Verizon Wireless Community forum. This discussion thread is in a specific device space within the forum and that is the Moto Z Droid/Moto Z Force Droid space. There isn't a space specifically for the Motorola Z Play DROID, but since it is similar to the Z DROID and the Z Force DROID this is the appropriate space for it. You are receiving email notifications for any new reply to this  discussion thread and any other threads you are following.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes