How to turn off incessant clock display on screen, vibration on key press, and tone when sending texts?
taugenx
Enthusiast - Level 1

How to turn off incessant clock display on screen, vibration on key press, and tone when sending texts?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to turn off incessant clock display on screen, vibration on key press, and tone when sending texts?
taugenx
Enthusiast - Level 1

Stumbled upon what seems to be the answer to the answer to the keypress vibrate/tone when sending texts issue. Open Settings, go to Notifications, scroll to and open Messages, tap the settings cog in the upper right, turn off "Hear outgoing message sounds" and "Vibrate" and done. Still detect a hint of vibration when typing, guess I just need to keep my fingers numb. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Re: How to turn off incessant clock display on screen, vibration on key press, and tone when sending texts?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

taugenx, let's get you some steps to help your phone use go more smoothly. To turn off the clock turning on with every movement, please go to the Apps, Moto, Display and turn off all display options at the top of the screen. You will notice that one of these items actually is the Vibrate when touch. Once these are off, if you do wish to continue receiving notifications from other apps, simply go to the Settings, Sound and Notification, scroll down to Notification and choose if you wish to have notifications when the screen is locked and app notifications. I hope this is beneficial.

LorenB_VZW

Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry . This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!