I cannot re- pair my Moto to my car
pattycaro
Enthusiast - Level 2

After several attempts I was able to pair my phone to my car. One day it would not connect, tried to re- pair, no success. Set everything back to factory, no success. Called GM they said to take it to Verizon. Verizon couldn't fix it. They offered to give me a refurbishished phone. My daughter is having the same issue with her phone so it's obviously the phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I cannot re- pair my Moto to my car
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pattycaro,

Having Bluetooth in your car is a great way to be safe while both driving and using the phone together. I certainly appreciate the details you have shared so far, and it sounds like you've done quite a lot of research already. Is the Moto Z able to connect to any other Bluetooth device, or does it act the same way as what you're experiencing with the car connection? Normally in a situation like this, a replacement would correct the issue, especially since it sounds like a hardware defect from your description. Just to clarify, but have you been able to do a full factor reset ( http://vz.to/2b8cULR )? In the interest of making sure all routes were covered, have you reached out to Motorola directly?

RussellM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response  answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my  response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks  in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes