I have a charging issue
CHRBRO15

My phone will not charge when it is powered on. But when I power off it will take a charge, then power on it might stay charging while on. I have tried different chargers including a car charger. Also just cleaned the charging port. It seems to have started when I updated the phone.  Anyone have any ideas on what is going on? Thank you!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have a charging issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi CHRBRO15,

I'm sorry to learn of any issues in charging your phone while it's on. Let's see what we can do to assist you with this. I appreciate you taking the initiative in trying different chargers and checking the charging port. When looking at the port, was it discolored in any way? You also mentioned that once you powered it on, it may stay charging. Is it correct to assume that sometimes it does stay charging while it's powered on? Please elaborate for me, thanks so much!

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes