I like many others had to deal with a Motorola Droid turbo 2!! After the phone constantly bricking after every update I was steered by tech support into a motorola Moto Z2!! What a mistake... After spending hundreds on the last disaster of a device I received this cheap piece of garbage. Where do I begin with this mess?
1. PHONE SHUTS DOWN RANDOMLY ON CALLS OR WHEN SPEAKER IS USED
2. WHEN REBOOTED PHONE IS AT 3%
3. TECH SUPPORT DOES NOTHING BUT SAY "WELL WE CAN SEND YOU A REFURBISHED DEVICE" (WHY WOULD I WANT ANOTHER BUGGY PIECE OF GARBAGE?)
4. THIS PHONE CONSTANTLY FREEZES AND CRASHES.
5. WIFI CALLING BARELY WORKS
STAY AWAY FROM MOTOROLA AT ALL COSTS NOT ONLY WILL IT COSTS YOU HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS BUT YOU WILL WASTE HOURS ON THE PHONE WITH TECH SUPPORT TELLING YOU TO GO THROUGH THEIR "STEPS"..
MOTOROLA SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED ON VERIZON!!
So it is fine to use Motorola phones on another carrier?
I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.