Message+ vibrates since system update
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello. Ever since my Moto Z Force got the system update to Android 8.0.0, Message+ vibrates whenever a text comes in. I see nowhere in the Message+ settings or main sound settings to turn it off. Can somebody please help? I don't want my phone to vibrate.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ vibrates since system update
John_S
Enthusiast - Level 2

You have to customize each conversation individually. In Messages + go in each conversation tap on the three dots in the upper right corner. Then go to customize - notifications. Or you can go to the main settings for the phone, then Apps and notifications - app info. Find Messages plus then notifications. a list of your conversations is there and you can set them up there.

0 Likes
Re: Message+ vibrates since system update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi tchimiak,

Setting up the features that you like is important. Thank you for reaching out to us here. We are here to help you with all of your concerns. John_S' suggestion was very helpful. Did it work out for you?

Ryan_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes