Missing text message photos
OLP
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a Motorola Moto Z phone with Verizon Messaging+. Recently I have noticed that photos disappear from my incoming text message after i initially view them in the message. Today I received a text with pictures. the text had a download button which I downloaded from. i viewed the pictures then later in the day they were gone. Can anyone tell me where they went? i have found no setting on the phone that would cause me to lose them.

Labels (1)
Re: Missing text message photos
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's concerning to hear that these photos end up missing from your messaging application. Just to be sure, you are unable to view these images in your device's gallery application, correct?

HarleyE_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!     �D7J�t �

0 Likes
Not applicable

View text messages

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ah, thanks for clarifying. Have you checked the Verizon Cloud application to ensure those texts and pictures were not downloaded already?

0 Likes
cindi4Sam

I did and they are not there. What next?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for checking that out for us. How much storage do you have available? Are the device and application on the most recent software available?

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!   

0 Likes
HollyNichols
Contributor - Level 1

Yeah mine are disappearing too.  NOT GOOD.  And Verizon is well aware of it.  I have the same Droid Turbo 2 phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We’re troubled to hear you are missing photos from your phone and we want to be sure we take every step available to locate them.

When did this issue with the pictures begin? Is this affecting every picture message you receive on the phone?

0 Likes
Double-0

I have a Droid Turbo that is doing the same thing. They do not disappearing from every sender, but always disappear from the same sender. I have also wondered if, somehow, they disappear if the sender deletes them from their test.

0 Likes
Double-0

It just started a month or two ago.

0 Likes