Re: Moto Z Droid Battery Issue
Jackasus
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why don't you stop with the stupid questions designed to imply that the customer is not using their phone right and they can fix the phone by changing normal use or just loosing all their information on a pointless reset.  Many people are having the same issue! All these people have been using phones for years! THAT MEANS IT'S A PROBLEM WITH THE dang PHONE! GOT IT? STOP TELLING PEOPLE HOW fudging STMPATHETIC YOU ARE AND GET SOMEONE WITH SOME ACTUAL KNOWLEDGE TO HELP.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you. We know it's difficult when your phone is having issues. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Message for assistance.

0 Likes
tdknauls
Enthusiast - Level 1

My battery has started to drain and shut off after an hour of use.  I have not changed or added any apps.  Everything has been the same since I had this phone.  Do I need a new battery? I don't have Twitter and will not be getting it at all.  I've noticed that all responses say to follow Verizon support on Twitter,  what other area is there. 

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear about your battery issues.  It could be a different experience for different users. please review your battery usage in the Setting of the device and compare to the  Details base on your make and model here -  verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-205174/

I understand the DM is on Twitter and it is not something you want or Like.  How about FB? would following and DM be an option there?  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to have excellent service. We'd like to see what's going. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.*Melissa

0 Likes