Moto Z Force Battery is not the right size.
rrahma1

I have a new Moto z Force. The battery size is supposed to be 3,500 mAh, according to the Verizon site and other tech websites. But I downloaded some battery saver apps and in all of them it stated the the battery size was 2,600 mAh, the size of the Moto z Droid battery. This is a big difference in battery size, and that is why I got a Z Force in the first place. Can someone explain what is the deal here? Is it possible that Verizon sent me the wrong phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Moto Z Force Battery is not the right size.
kaybracon
Contributor - Level 1

Do you have a battery pack mod on your phone? Could the battery saver app be seeing that instead of the built-in battery?

0 Likes
rrahma1

I do not have any Moto mods currently.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly understand your concern with having the best possible battery life with the phone, especially since it can’t be removed. As we cannot open the phone, we would recommend reaching out to Motorola directly. Here’s a link to contact Motorola. http://bit.ly/2bgz23l

StevenM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes